Quick musings on the start of my new job and what feels like a new year (because of how we’re socialized as children to see the school year to be a new year and even though I have’t been in school for a few years, it still feels that way…)
- I need to see a physiotherapist for my shoulder. For real. (but AFTER softball season’s over.)
- I’m getting pretty tired of administrative work. Can someone please pay me for my thoughts, and not my ability to print shit soon?
- It’s way better to take the streetcar at 7:30 AM than 8AM. That half hour makes an insanely stupid difference in TTC service.
- I miss working on Steven and Chris.
- I miss working with the people at PanAm.
- For two days, I feel like I’ve been in control of my schedule. Let’s see how long that lasts. (My guess, until the first JFL42 show I see.)
- I’m getting pretty sweet at editing our my podcast. Even though sometimes I have to splice together pieces that, for continuity’s sake, make no sense whatsoever. (Example: Let’s go bowling.)
- You should be on and listen to my podcast.
- I haven’t performed in like, 4 days. I both miss it, and am incredibly relieved to be doing other creative things that don’t involve hourlong train commutes.
- I went to the gym! #PointsMe
Thanks for indulging me.