I just had two of the best/most fun comedy nights of my career thus far (Gilda’s Club Fundraiser, and hosting my Comedy Girl class recital,) but tonight, I ate shit at Yuk Yuk’s and that’s ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT!
Why is Larry at Yuk Yuk’s ONLY on the nights when I do terribly? I did well last week = no Larry. Why can’t I just prove to that guy I’m capable of doing a good set?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH fiddlesticks. I’m going to bed. Nights like this, I wish I’d have been knocked up in high school.
Huge thanks to everyone who came out to support Nola & my little comedy show to raise money in support of Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto!
Here are my pre-bed thoughts about tonight’s show:
1) What an amazing night! I hope you all liked it!
2) If you weren’t there, you should have been.
3) I have so many mugs left over. Do any of the performers who left early want a free Humber mug?
4) What an amazing crowd. What an amazing life.
5) I hope nobody breaks into my apartment and steals the money we raised for Gilda’s Club tonight! Quick Peanut, guard it with your life!
It's in that red thing under her butt.
I have so much more to say about the show tonight, but first: sleep!